Yes, possible, but it depends on your personal preference and the optimal location for reading lux and detecting motion. The PIR sensor has a detection angle of 120°, and a detection range of 4-6m horizontally, and 5-8m vertically.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- How do I control my lights when I'm away?
- Can I remotely control my lights?
- Do my lights need to be turned on for the schedules to work?
- How do the schedules run on their own without an internet connection?
- Since they are Bluetooth enabled, can I place my sensors anywhere I want in my space?
- How do I pair my battery free switch to the app?
- How many lights can I control with the AOne?
- Are the Bluetooth devices compatible with my existing dimmer switches?