No, the remote can only be assigned to one group so 'out of the box' it will control everything however, it is possible to assign the remote to a spefic set of lights. Please follow the guidance on the website for further instructions.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- What are the factory default settings?
- I have set up my own password now I cant see any of the Connect.Control devices
- Can you use the remote to control individual rooms separately?
- What is Connect.Control?
- Do I need a hub to control connect.control?
- Do I need to download an app to control connect.control?
- Why do I have to use the factory default login details?
- Can I change my password for the factory setting password?
- Does voice control work with connect.control?
- How many different RGB colours can I select?