All devices are set to a pre exisiting Mesh when they are produced, this enables immediate simple control of your lights straight 'out of the box' with no set up required, if you want to make simple updates like editing a scene or setting a schedule then using the default settings gives you instant access to make quick updates, without having to pair all of your devices.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- What are the factory default settings?
- I have set up my own password now I cant see any of the Connect.Control devices
- Can you use the remote to control individual rooms separately?
- What is Connect.Control?
- Do I need a hub to control connect.control?
- Do I need to download an app to control connect.control?
- Why do I have to use the factory default login details?
- Can I change my password for the factory setting password?
- Does voice control work with connect.control?
- How many different RGB colours can I select?