No, the connect.control range is a simple plug and play solution so does not required any qualifications or training to install. However, as with all electrics, if you are unsure of anything please seek advice from a professional or our Technical team.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- What are the factory default settings?
- I have set up my own password now I cant see any of the Connect.Control devices
- Can you use the remote to control individual rooms separately?
- What is Connect.Control?
- Do I need a hub to control connect.control?
- Do I need to download an app to control connect.control?
- Why do I have to use the factory default login details?
- Can I change my password for the factory setting password?
- Does voice control work with connect.control?
- How many different RGB colours can I select?