The devices will only automatically appear when using the factory default settings Username: Auroroa Password:123. If you have paired any devices to your own specifc username then you need to contact technical customer support to upgrade the remote to work on your custom username. If you want to continue using the default settings, then you will need to ensure you delete the devices from your exisiting set up, or log out of the App, turn the fittings off/on 6 times at least with 1 second intervals until you see the lights flash 3 times, these will then be restored to the factory default settings and once you log in using hte default password the devices should now appear.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- What are the factory default settings?
- I have set up my own password now I cant see any of the Connect.Control devices
- Can you use the remote to control individual rooms separately?
- What is Connect.Control?
- Do I need a hub to control connect.control?
- Do I need to download an app to control connect.control?
- Why do I have to use the factory default login details?
- Can I change my password for the factory setting password?
- Does voice control work with connect.control?
- How many different RGB colours can I select?