The connect.control range does not require an app for basic functionailty. There is an upgrade path available for added control which does require an app.
Support for Smart Spaces
Articles in this section
- What are the factory default settings?
- I have set up my own password now I cant see any of the Connect.Control devices
- Can you use the remote to control individual rooms separately?
- What is Connect.Control?
- Do I need a hub to control connect.control?
- Do I need to download an app to control connect.control?
- Why do I have to use the factory default login details?
- Can I change my password for the factory setting password?
- Does voice control work with connect.control?
- How many different RGB colours can I select?