For warranties to be valid the below is required:
- The Date of Purchase is confirmed by an official receipt issued at the time of purchase or by a bill of sale.
- The Company is promptly informed of the defect.
- The Goods have not been altered or modified in any way.
- The Goods have been installed by a qualified electrician, in accordance with the instructions provided.
- The Goods have been used in accordance with the instructions provided (i.e. not subjected to incorrect operation, misuse or connection to an unsuitable power supply).
Warranty periods vary please check the individual product specification sheet
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) or call us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1707351859
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.