If your new paired device is showing up as 'unknown device' please follow these steps:
1. Open your AOne application, go to the Devices tab
2. Tap on:
iOS: Edit (top left corner)
Android: Three Dots / Overflow Menu (top right corner), then tap on "Edit"
3. Find the “Unknown device” and tap on it
4. Tap on:
iOS: "Delete Device"
5. Now turn your AOne hub OFF, wait for 30 seconds and turn it back ON
6. Log out from the AOne application
7. Close the AOne app on your phone
8. Open the AOne app and log back in
Now you can add your device back to the system.
Please follow these steps to pair additional devices or re-pair deleted devices:
1. Open you AOne application
2. Open the Devices tab
3. iOS - Tap on "+" (top right corner)
4. Android - tap on Action Menu (three dots in the top right corner), then "Add Device"
5. Follow the on-screen steps
It can take up to 3 minutes to find and identify new Devices. To learn more about how to pair a specific Device, please read the pairing instructions available in the AOne app.
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) or call us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1707351859
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.