If your new paired device is showing up as 'unknown device' please follow these steps:
1. Open your AOne application, go to the Devices tab
2. Tap on:
iOS: Edit (top left corner)
Android: Three Dots / Overflow Menu (top right corner), then tap on "Edit"
3. Find the “Unknown device” and tap on it
4. Tap on:
iOS: "Delete Device"
Now you can add your device back to the system.
Please follow these steps to pair additional devices or re-pair deleted devices:
1. Open you AOne application
2. Open the Devices tab
3. iOS - Tap on "+" (top right corner)
4. Android - tap on Action Menu (three dots in the top right corner), then "Add Device"
5. Follow the on-screen steps
It can take up to 3 minutes to find and identify new Devices. To learn more about how to pair a specific Device, please read the pairing instructions available in the AOne app.
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) or call us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1707351859
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.