What is a Scene
A Scene is a collection of specific settings for a Space that can be recalled at the tap of a button, for example (All Downlights 25% Brightness) or (Half of Downlights 100% Brightness & Half Downlights off).
You have the option of setting the Power State (On/Off), Brightness, Colour Temperature (Warm White - Cool White) and Colour (From Colour Wheel).
How to configure a Scene
- Go into the Space you want to create a Scene
- Either set up your Space the way you want the Scene to be, or
- Tap the Scene icon and you will be taken to the Scene creation menu
Alternatively, tap the 3 dots ⋮ and select Create Scene
- Enter the name you wish
- Tap the Scene icon on the left to Style your button by choosing your colour and icon and press Save
- Set up your Devices by choosing Colours, Brightness and power state (on/off), either individually for each Device or by using the Levels button for the whole group of Device
- When happy press the Green Tick / Save button to go back to your Space
You can always edit the Scene at a later time if you want to modify the settings.
Press and hold the Scene you wish to edit and once you are happy with the new settings press the Green Tick / Save button to go back to your Space.
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark).