What is a Schedule Event
This is an Event where a Space/Device is turned On/Off or where a Scene is activated at a Scheduled Time/Day, for example (Turn Living Room Downlights on at 15:30 on Weekdays).
You have the option of activating a Scene or controlling a Space or Device within the Space.
You can activate a Scene on and turn a Space/Device On/Off.
You can set the Schedule to trigger on a specific Day, Weekdays or Weekends and at any time of the day or at Sunrise/Sunset.
How to configure a Schedule Event
- Go into the Space you want to create a Schedule
- Tap the 3 dots ⋮
- Select Create Schedule
- Press Add new Event
- In the Select a Target menu, choose one of the 3 options
(Scene / This Space / Device in this Space) - in reference to what you want the Schedule to control (turn on/off) then tap Save
- If you have chosen Scene in the above menu, go to the Select Scene menu and make your choice then press Save
If you have chosen This Space proceed to the next step
If you have chosen Device in this Space, select the Device you want to control then press Save
- If you have chosen This Space or Device in this Space, you can choose the Set Event on / off
If you have selected Scene you can only turn a Scene on
- Set time for Event (you can choose either a specific time or choose Sunrise/Sunset) then press Save
Choosing Sunrise/Sunset for the first time will require you to allow the App to gather your Location ( check the Sunrise Sunset section in General Information)
- Set day for Event
(Everyday/ Weekdays / Weekends / One specific day Monday-Sunday) then press Save
- Once you are happy with your settings finalise the Schedule and enable it by pressing Save
- The Schedule will now appear in the Scheduled Events section
- By tapping the Schedule you can disable/enable it at any point
- By holding on the Schedule or pressing the 3 dots ⋮, you can modify the settings for the Schedule or Delete it
- Tap Save to go back to your Space
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) or call us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1707351859
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.