What is a Dynamic Event
Dynamic Events allow you to create a timeline of Scenes throughout the day, so when you turn the Lights on they'll trigger the Scene you want. For example you can have a bright, cool white Scene during the day, before moving into a warm white Scene for the evening and finally a dim, warm white Scene for at night.
When a Device in this Space is turned on by any means (App, Voice Commands, Remote, Sensor, Post-Powercut), or if the Devices are already on at the start of the Event, it will trigger the Dynamic Event and activate the Scene you have set.
Do be aware that if you modify Devices within this Event and another Device in the Space is turned on, this will override the modifications you have made.
How to configure a Dynamic Event
- Go into the Space you want to create a Dynamic Event
- Tap the 3 dots ⋮
- Select Create a Dynamic Event
- Press Add new Event
- Select the Scene you wish to be enabled when the Event triggers
- Set time constraints for the Event (you can choose All day or between two times, with the choice of Sunrise/Sunset) then press Save
Choosing Sunrise/Sunset for the first time will require you to allow the App to gather your Location ( check the Sunrise Sunset section in General Information)
- Set day for Event
(Everyday/ Weekdays / Weekends / One specific day Monday-Sunday) then press Save
- Once you are happy with your settings finalise the Event and enable it by pressing Save
- The Event will now appear in the Dynamic Events section
- By tapping the Event you can disable/enable it at any point
- By holding on the Event or pressing the 3 dots ⋮, you can modify the settings for the Event or Delete it
- Tap Save to go back to your Space
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) or call us on:
UK: +44 (0) 1707351859
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.