If you've created an account and are having an issue trying to link a Hub to your account, try the following steps:
- Check that your Hub is switched on and plugged into a wall outlet
- The power indicator(right side LED) on the top of the Hub should illuminate
- Check if your Hub is connected to an Ethernet port on your router
- Check the Red Exclamation Mark ! is not flashing
- Your Internet Router is powered on and discoverable on your mobile Device or tablet
- Your mobile Device is connected to the internet
- You have the latest version of the application for your Device
- Your mobile Device or tablet has an internet connection
- If using the QR scanner, the camera on your mobile Device is clean and without any dirt on the lens
Try an alternative Ethernet port on your router
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the router.
- If you have a network switch, or have multiple routers, bypass them for the time being.
- Connect your Ethernet cable directly into your primary router. Double check that the cable is going into a LAN port and not any of the following: WAN, ADSL or Uplink
If you've tried the above steps and you are still unable to acquire the Hub using the QR scanner, try the following steps:
Reboot the Hub.
Restart the application or Reboot your Phone.
If you're still having trouble assigning the Hub to your account, try using a different mobile Device or tablet, connected to the internet
If that fails, or you're receiving the message 'This Hub is already assigned', then please contact the authorised Aurora contractor who installed the unit or get in touch with us.
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) .