The Commissioning Process:
- Install smart Device in accordance with instructions
- Click ‘Add new Device’ in the AOne™ App; the pairing light on the Hub will flash
- Power up your new Device.
Lighting products will flash twice.
Power and Sensor products will have a flashing status light
- Once discovered, Devices appear in the pairing screen. It is normal for Devices to initially be discovered as ‘Identifying Device’
- Wait until the correct Device name has been identified for all products before pressing ‘Done’
Device Pairing is Now Complete
Top Tips for Success:
- For best performance, commission no more than 8-10 Devices simultaneously
- The Zigbee mesh has to be established. Always pair Devices closest to the Hub first, working your way outward
- If a room is out of range of the mesh, try using a Plug In Adaptor to boost the signal
- When pairing several Devices, identification can take up to 3 minutes to complete.
PATIENCE IS KEY!
If you need any further help or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, raise a support ticket, using the link near the bottom of this page or clicking on the HELP button (a blue circle with a question mark) .