If you've created an account and are logged into the Aurora app, but cannot find the hub. Try the following steps:
1) Check that your hub is switched on and plugged into a wall outlet.
2) The power indicator on the top of the hub should illuminate.
3) Connect your hub to an Ethernet port on your router. When connected to the internet, the internet indicator on the top of the hub will illuminate.
4) Your WiFi router is powered on and discoverable on your mobile device or tablet.
5) You have downloaded the latest version of the Aurora application for your device.
6) You and the mobile or tablet you are using to setup the device are less than 20ft away from the Hub.
7) Your mobile device is connected to the internet.
If you've tried the above steps and you're still not able to find the Hub in your device list, then try the following steps. If the first step doesn't solve your problem, move onto the next step.
Step 1: Reboot the Hub
(a) Disconnect your hub from your router and from the wall socket.
(b) Wait 20 seconds.
(c) Reconnect your hub to your router and plug the hub back into your wall socket.
Step 2: Reboot the application
For iOS devices:
(a) Double click on the home button and it'll bring up your list of running applications.
(b) Swipe either to the right or left on the image of the Aurora app to force close the application.
(c) Reopen the application and login to your account
For Android devices:
(a) Press the square button on the right hand side to open up the list of all your running applications.
(b) Press the X in the top right hand corner to close the application.
(c) Reopen the application and login to your account.
If you've tried the above steps and you're still unable to find the hub, try the following:
(1) Try the above processes on another mobile phone or tablet.
You can also contact Aurora customer support on:
1300 266 326
Raise a support ticket, clicking on the HELP button.