If your hub is switched on, but the internet LED indicator is not illuminated. Try the following steps:
1) Connect your hub to your WiFi router with an Ethernet cable.
2) Ensure that the Ethernet cable is plugged into an available LAN port on the back of your router.
3) Your router is plugged in and switched on.
4) Your power indicator is illuminated on your hub and there are no flashing indicators.
4) Download the latest version of the Aurora application for your device.
5) You and the mobile or tablet you are using to setup the device are less than 20ft away from the router.
If you've tried the above steps, your router is displaying that you have an internet connection and you're still experiencing the problem, try the following. If the first step doesn't solve your problem, move onto the next step.
Step 1: Reboot both the router and the Hub
(a) Switch off both the router and the hub and disconnect both devices from the power sockets.
(b) Wait 30 seconds
(c) Plug your hub and router back into the power sockets.
(d) Switch both devices back on.
Step 2: Try an alternative Ethernet port on your router
(a) Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the router.
(b) If you have a network switch, or have multiple routers, bypass them for the time being.
(c) Connect your Ethernet cable directly into your primary router. Double check that the cable is going into a LAN port and not any of the following: WAN, ADSL or Uplink
If you're still unable to connect an internet and either your hub is displaying no illumination or flashing, try changing the router to setup the Hub device.
You can also contact Aurora customer support on:
1300 266 326
Or raise a support ticket, clicking on the HELP button.