How to pair Hub and AOnes
- Search for “Aurora Aone” and download AOne app from the Apple app store / Google Play (Android).
- Once app is opened the app will display the following screen:
- Now you need to create an account
- Please tap on “Create an account”, this will then display the following screen:
- Each section needs to be complete before you can register. Once you have completed all fields, you can then tap Register.
- Once you have registered you will be displayed with a screen saying “ALMOST DONE! A verification email has been sent. Follow the link in the email to complete your AOne registration”.
- You will then need to confirm your email address (please go to your inbox) before you can sign in.
- You will be sent a confirmation email from Cloudmatix*, you will need to confirm it.
*Cloudmatix is a cloud service being used by Aurora to manage users.
Once confirmed, you can then sign in with your credentials
- After Creating an account, you will be able to successfully sign in
Pairing using QR Code
Once logged in you will be able to Pair the hub and the AOne. In order to successfully pair using a QR Code, please follow these steps:
- Connect power to your hub and tap Next:
- Make sure you have an active internet connection and connect the hub to your Internet router via the supplied Ethernet cable, tap Next:
- When the two outer LEDs are solid. Scan the QR code on the back of your hub with your device (tap Scan QR button), as shown below:
- Scan QR Code and acquire the Hub, once tapped it will access your camera so you can scan QR Code. Please allow access to your camera.
- After the hub has successfully paired, you will then need to continue with devices (AOne controllers) pairing.
To Pair the Aone
- Turn power to your devices off and tap Next on the screen 1 of 5
- Press Next to put hub into pairing mode (screen 2 of 5)
- Turn power to your devices on (screen 3 of 5)
- Press the button on the side of the AOne for 3 seconds. The lights should flash 3 times and your hub light will flash, tap Next (screen 4 of 5)
- When you will see all your AOnes discovered and connected tap on “All devices have been discovered”
On the next screen you can identify and rename your devices. Tap the finger to identify where your device is located:
Congratulations! You have successfully paired your AOnes.