Support for Smart Spaces
- What should I do if during pairing I got a red half circle and “Connection Failed” message?
- How many controllers I can have connected to my hub?
- Can I have more than 2 hubs connected?
- How many smartphones or tablets I can link to my hub?
- Does the 'Pair More Devices' button only become active when the timer stops?
- How do I delete devices?
- How do I contact AOne customer support?
- How long does it take to install a software update on the AOne hub?
- Which ports need to be open to use AOne Hub?
- Can I replace the Ethernet cable supplied with the AOne hub?
- If I ‘deleted devices’ what happens?
- Why do I need to keep my system up to date with software updates?
- Schedules [How To Create / How To Use]
- Scenes [How To Create / How To Use]
- Spaces [How To Create / How To Use]
- Does the AOne hub support Power over Ethernet (PoE)?
- What is the signal range of the AOne system?
- How close do I need to be to control my lights?